Why We Tri is back this week – keeping you motivated and healthy for summer training.
In this one-on-one Zone 1 on Nutrition, Caroline goes deep on the last two guest episodes and provides her top tips for beginner triathlete nutrition.
In this episode, we hear about:
- Finding connection and relationship in triathlons
- Finding inner connection through triathlons
- How to determine how much water you need to support your training
- The power of sodium and electrolytes in staying hydrated
- How to manage your energy levels for peak performance
For more insights, tips, and training encouragement follow Caroline on instagram @whywetripodcast
Stay hydrated out there!
Powered by mintinghouse.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices